1. Create and maintain inventories of MDR-TB drugs and ancillary drugs for DR-TB
2. Manage storage and arrangement of SLDs and ancillary drugs, based on good storage practices for dispensing
3. Maintain the inventories of SLDs and other store stocks. Maintain their excel sheets and bin carts
4. Check the patients’ prescriptions for dose, frequency and recommended regimens. Discuss any issues with the MDR TB Coordinator or Focal person for DR TB.
5. Keep record of patients’ prescriptions & maintain their supply sheets
6. Monitor, physically tally, and check daily supplies. For issued and remaining stock quantities, forward all reports to MDR TB Coordinator / Focal person for DR TB
7. Store goods in the proper location at the specified temperature. Monitor temperature record sheet and maintain documentation
8. Receive the goods from the supplier according to the goods receiving protocols. Create GRNs through the system to update store inventories.
9. Supervise and send copies of all goods receiving documents to The Indus Hospital R-9 and keep record of all documents
10. Visit the assigned OPD area daily for tasks assigned by MDR TB Coordinator / Focal person for DR-TB
11. Coordinate further tasks and assignments with the Program Manager