I. General Job Objective
As a key member of the Finance team, this position will provide overall technical assistance for all aspects related to donor grants and financial management.
II. Key Job Responsibilities
- Coordination and compliance of donors grant and contractual requirements.
- Support to design an effective grants management and compliance system to be implemented by Program Management Unit and Implementation Organization
- Work with the Senior Partnership Manager on establishing an effective system of grant management support to partners/SRs in addition to the normal supervisory roles relating to sub-grants
- Supervise finance team and coordinate in the overall working of all provincial Program Management Unit
- Coordinate and supervise all financial transactions for Provincial Program Management Unit
- Ensure that all donor reports and reporting materials are appropriately filed and secure
- Modification of the donor budgets, monitoring system, control of budgetary status versus authorized spending limits and budgets delivery levels, also monitor sub-recipient budgets and spending.
- Support Project Director in preparation of budgets.
- Monitor project site visits to check that appropriate financial and grants management systems are in place.
- Design and conduct grant management training for SRs, Budget Holders, sub-office staff and SRs
- Arrange and facilitate audits as per HQ’s and donor’s requirements, follow auditor’s recommendations as soon as possible.