The Finance Coordinator shall be responsible for supervising & reviewing / or processing financial transactions in respect of allocated Projects, as specified by the Finance Head. The AM Finance shall be responsible for:
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Supervise a team of Finance Officer and Senior Finance Officer.
• Review and verification/approval of receipts, payment vouchers, journal vouchers and cheques and ensure that it is in line with the relevant policies of IHN.
• Liaison with consultants for implementation of computerized accounting software for GHD.
• Periodic reviews of computerized accounting software, suggest improvements and changes as per the need of the grant and assist in its implementation.
• CAPEX and OPEX budget for GHD and different programs run under GHD.
• Responsible for quartery, semi annually forecasting.
• Fund management of multiple programs run GHD umberalla.
• Periodic reviews of financial transaction processing cycle with an aim of improved services to stakeholders including vendors, senior management and relevant internal departments of IHN.
• Review Bank Reconciliations and ensure that GL balances are reconciled with bank balances at the end of each month
• Liaison with external/internal audit.
• Review of General Ledger and ensure all the necessary adjustments identified have been incorporated before the month closing.
• Ensure timely and smooth monthly financial closing of General Ledger.
• Liaison and facilitate internal and external auditors during the financial audit.
• Performing any other task assigned by Finance Head.